Cracking Tutorials PLEASE don't use an RDP! Cracking Guide for Newbies!

Deleted User

Level ( I )
PLEASE don't use an RDP that you have paid from someone anonymously not from a provider that is literally the dumbest move ever (Some people does this), only use the one that you have full control yourself and the risk of using an RDP is that If you have not sign up in the hoster anonymously and you got traced back because of your idiocracy they can just arrest you much easier since your Credit Card, Full Name, Paypal & etc is used on the sign up. BUT using an RDP has a lot of advantages but also disadvantages you will know later.

- If you are using a VPN, please make sure to double check your VPN (1 mistake can be your doom) and make sure It does not log anything.

hasasbulA

Level ( I )
PLEASE don't use an RDP that you have paid from someone anonymously not from a provider that is literally the dumbest move ever (Some people does this), only use the one that you have full control yourself and the risk of using an RDP is that If you have not sign up in the hoster anonymously and you got traced back because of your idiocracy they can just arrest you much easier since your Credit Card, Full Name, Paypal & etc is used on the sign up. BUT using an RDP has a lot of advantages but also disadvantages you will know later.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

- If you are using a VPN, please make sure to double check your VPN (1 mistake can be your doom) and make sure It does not log anything.
THANKS FOR THIS

xd123

Level ( I )

Thanks for good stuff

barry88

Level ( I )
tnx for

the info