Lifebox.fr Database Dump Leaked Download!

Official Datasets Lifebox.fr Database Dump Leaked Download! Dump Date: 2022

Deleted User

Level ( I )
baz00ka submitted a new Official Datasets:

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

Lifebox.fr Database Dump Leaked Download! - French Security Company Lifebox suffered a data breach that impacted 74.6k customers.

[Image: lifebox.png]

Greetings to the Verified Database Network.

Thanks for checking us out, and have fun downloading Lifebox Database Dump, we just released!

In June 2022, the French Security Company Lifebox suffered a data breach that impacted 74.6k customers. The leak led to the exposure of data including Full names, Email addresses, Dates of...​

Read more about above Official Datasets...

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community.

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
Hello you have not precised the data included or i must download before for know??
Source: Lifebox
Amount: 74k users
File Formatting: SQL

Fields:
Full names, Email addresses, Dates of birth, IP Addresses, Physical addresses, Passwords

giorggios

Level ( I )
baz00ka submitted a new Official Datasets:

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

Lifebox.fr Database Dump Leaked Download! - French Security Company Lifebox suffered a data breach that impacted 74.6k customers.

Read more about above Official Datasets...

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community.
good work boss