Mail:Pass 49 Million Dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database

Akio12

Level ( I )
wh
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Today I am here to share with you a dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database with over 49kk records in email:pass format. It is not mine but it was very difficult for me to get it and that is why I am providing it to you.
Enjoy.
Size compressed: 511.89 MB
Size decompressed: 1.5 GB
When was this originally leaked?

Markwas

Level ( I )

Today I am here to share with you a dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database with over 49kk records in email:pass format. It is not mine but it was very difficult for me to get it and that is why I am providing it to you.
Enjoy.
This looks very solid

lolklopo

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
thanks my man

Snowman65

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
Thank you sir

gizzer23

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
thanks sir have a good day

belkapl

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
thanks bro for file

looptyloop

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
ty ty tyt ytytytytytyttytuytytytytytytytytytyy6tyt

okmgl

Level ( I )
okmgl good gggggg

Enjoy.

man_Dongo

Level ( I )
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy.
thx my man for sharing

MENV511

Level ( I )
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy.
thnks jh i thu bcuv u