Sportheca.io Brazil Innovation and Technology to Sport Database Dump Leaked Download!

Official Datasets Sportheca.io Brazil Innovation and Technology to Sport Database Dump Leaked Download!

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
Greetings, fellow members of Leaked Databases!

mightydawn submitted a new Official Datasets:

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

Sportheca.io Brazil Innovation and Technology to Sport Database Dump Leaked Download! - Sportheca.io experienced a data breach that exposed nearly 420k subscribers.

Salutations, Leaked Databases Community.

I've just made the Sportheca transformation of the sports industry Database available for download.
Thanks for any comment, and have fun!

Sportheca.io, which aims to develop the sports-tech ecosystem and contribute to the sports industry through innovation and technology, experienced a data breach that exposed nearly 420k subscribers.

Password: leakeddatabases.com

Source: sportheca.io
Amount: around 420k lines
File Formatting: SQL File...​

Read more about above leaked database...

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community also a cracking forum & where you can find free leaked databases, database dumps free to download, leaked password database and compromised dehashed combolists.

whitejames66

Level ( I )
How to download?
泄露数据库的其他成员,大家好!

mightydawn 提交了新的官方数据集:

该部分将归档我们已检查为“官方”的所有数据集,这意味着它们由管理员确认并在服务器中保持在线。

Sportheca.io 巴西创新与技术体育数据库转储下载被泄露! - Sportheca.io 经历了一次数据泄露,暴露了近 42 万订阅者。

阅读有关上述泄露数据库的更多信息...

LeakedDatabases.com 是最独特、最知名的泄露数据库和市场社区,也是一个破解论坛,您可以在其中找到免费的泄露数据库、免费下载的数据库转储、泄露的密码数据库和受损的 dehashed 组合列表。

tomc

Level ( I )

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

Sportheca.io Brazil Innovation and Technology to Sport Database Dump Leaked Download! - Sportheca.io experienced a data breach that exposed nearly 420k subscribers.

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community also a cracking forum & where you can find free leaked databases, database dumps free to download, leaked password database and compromised dehashed combolists.
thank you THIS IS GOOD

tomc

Level ( I )

thank you DOR THIS LOOKS GREAT