STICKY IMPORTANT LeakedDatabases.com | Upgrades FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
Salutations, Leaked Databases Community.

Q) What are the advantages of upgrading my account?
A) Please read the benefits available here.

Q) What methods of payment are accepted?
A) At the moment, we accept Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and USDT.

Q) How long will it take for my subscription to arrive?
A) It is dependent on the method of payment. Upgrades to cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin 3 to 5 confirmations.

Q) How long does Cracker status last? Black Hat and Insider, what about them?
A) Cracker is a one-month (30-day) subscription, whereas Black Hat and Insider are lifetime subscriptions.

Q) I paid for Cracker but have yet to receive it?
A) Wait for 60 minutes after payment, and if you still haven't received it, send a private message to @baz00ka or @mightydawn with the subject "Upgrades Payment" and include your Shoppy order ID or the email address you used to pay, or simply create a new support topic in Support & Suggestions.

Q) I'd like to pay using PayPal or another method!
A) Please note, we only take cryptocurrency (LTC, USDT, ETH, BTC). We cannot take and will never take PayPal. Do not contact us about it.

Q ) Can i gift Cracker, Insider or Black Hat to other members?
A ) Yes, you able to do that. Send a private message to @baz00ka or @mightydawn

Q ) Can all subscriptions like (aka. react) posts? (Cracker, Insider or Black Hat)
A ) Only Insider subscription is able to do that. Cracker or Blackhat cant like posts.

Your Ld account may be terminated if you misuse it or don't abide by the rules of the LeakedDatabases.com. Refunds are not offered to anyone. Accounts on the Ld cannot be shared or transferred. Without providing a reason, we have the right to terminate any account. Access, functionality, and upgrade capabilities are all subject to change without prior notice. Please review the Ld's policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.