STICKY LeakedDatabases.com | Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted User

Level ( I )
6939131.png

Being an open community, we have to keep our rules strict to avoid deterioration of our forum.

Please from this day onward, closely follow these rules in ALL the sections during your share at all times to dodge the ban or your account termination.

Section 1:

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !

2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in Private Messages.

3. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing directly to someone who pissed you off is allowed but don't go towards their parents or relatives and such!

4. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work.

5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.

6. Any means of attack to discard our performance or data is strictly prohibited.

7. Any type of DOXing is strictly prohibited and will lead to a permanent ban.

8. If you in anyway threaten or in a very bad way disrespect staff of LeakedDatabases.com they are allowed to ban you without notice.

9. You must add a Virustotal link when you add a tool or something like that.

10. No Ad links (Adfly etc...).

Section 2:

1. Account Generators are not allowed! even the free ones, if paid ones post it in the seller's section.

2. No spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed and the member will be banned.

3. Do Not Share Any CC, PayPal Or Any Money Related Account, strictly prohibited and instant banned if found doing so.

4. Only reply to the thread with the account you really need, don't just reply to test an account or just to get an account for future use.

5. Add Code and Hide codes to your shares. E.G:

[...REPLYTHANKS] Content you wish to hide [/CHARGE]
Remove "..." from hide

6. If you want to share make sure your stuff is working and fresh.

7. Do not post accounts leeched from another website, or leech accounts here to other websites.

8. Please DO NOT change passwords; Accounts are for you to share, not to own.

9. Do not transfer items from one account to your own. This goes for money, points, rapids, anything that is transferable. It can kill the account so don't do it.

10. We do not want people spamming x1 accounts to boost their threads.

Section 3:

1. If you are found advertising or advertising a third party website with a misleading thread title, your account shall be banned/terminated with no response for ANY sort of question asked prior to the ban. If you find a link related to another website, REPORT that thread. What the thread title is, the content must be related & should be there.

2. Please refrain from marketing talks, no asking for configs and such, it is just fucking annoying.

3. We wish not to tolerate spams, advertisements and trolls in our forum and rigorously defy them with our knowledge & extent.

4. We do NOT care if you are a donator or not, you must contribute in a way, not as much as other ranks who have to prove their contribution but anything matters.

5. We can ban donator's account if our staffs feel like you are leeching, lifetime upgraded accounts shall hold no validity afterwards.

6. If you see any misleading title with fucked up, bullshit content, report the thread with the reason, "Misleading Title & Content", leave the rest to us.

7. What you do in this forum, stays anonymous unless you decide to publicize your information, worry not, we do not publicize your information NOR your indulgence in this community.

8. I care very much about this community as I feel responsible, hope each and every members who have had success in finding the things you found and wish to be found, help us keep this community clean is all we are asking for.

9. It is as good for you and as good for me. Mutual benefit is what I, personally am looking for. Enjoy your stay, keep your little brain updated with the rules, keeps your account safe.

10. Any for of leeching is a bannable offence. You may not give a person of lower rank accounts that are taken from a higher ranked section. For example, a Insider or Blackhat member may not give non upgraded member an account or leaks that is only accessible to Upgraded or high ranked members.​

Status
Not open for further replies.