Inquiry How you use these breached info to make money from that?

d3x7

Level ( I )
I wonder how you use information from databases to make money?
I understand that we can use emails for marketing,
I understand that we can use cpanel logs for SEO backlinks
I understand that we can use user login information to break into other applications

But how you use these breached info to make real money?

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
If you can decrypt the passwords and check them on other sites using the same email (Netflix, Surfshark, gaming accounts, etc.), you can sell that information to random persons online who want cheap access to services and make money.

d3x7

Level ( I )
ok cool, that's something I'm trying to do for now.
But can someone explain steps how to empty coin wallets..,

Stanislavxxc

Level ( I )
There are many ways to use these data, but probably the easiest way is that Might said. Of course you can always try to crack hashed password and then you know... but it takes a lot of effort and time, don't think it is worth your time.

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
I wonder how you use information from databases to make money?
I understand that we can use emails for marketing,
I understand that we can use cpanel logs for SEO backlinks
I understand that we can use user login information to break into other applications

But how you use these breached info to make real money?
How I profit from these databases.
I use broker business loans and collect business owners phone numbers and emails. I mass email and whatsapp those who respond Interested and then forward on for referral comm or close it myself for larger comm.

Look up MCA loan partnerships in your area on Google and contact them. If your business is approved, you will be paid within three days. However, it is a game of numbers. The more people you contact, the more likely it is that you will get more deals.

d3x7

Level ( I )
How I profit from these databases.
I use broker business loans and collect business owners phone numbers and emails. I mass email and whatsapp those who respond Interested and then forward on for referral comm or close it myself for larger comm.

Look up MCA loan partnerships in your area on Google and contact them. If your business is approved, you will be paid within three days. However, it is a game of numbers. The more people you contact, the more likely it is that you will get more deals.
Thank you, this sound good.

I have my own mail servers (PowerMTA) and so far I have been trying to set up domains (blogs) with content related to the leaked databases, with an affiliate links to product that those people might be interested in, mass mailing them.
But for now without significant success.

tehosmotr

Level ( I )
There are a bunch of ways to monetize a database using social engineering. Some people contact the victim and convince her to transfer the amount of money otherwise her photos from the social network will be in the public , well , this is the first thing that came to mind

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
Thank you, this sound good.

I have my own mail servers (PowerMTA) and so far I have been trying to set up domains (blogs) with content related to the leaked databases, with an affiliate links to product that those people might be interested in, mass mailing them.
But for now without significant success.
Good luck with it, but you'll need a lot of time and real users to do it.

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
There are a bunch of ways to monetize a database using social engineering. Some people contact the victim and convince her to transfer the amount of money otherwise her photos from the social network will be in the public , well , this is the first thing that came to mind
one of the old way

cyberestman

Level ( I )
Isn't phishing the main way people make money? I always wondered how they avoided the spam filter though. It seems so difficult.

alice

Level ( I )
Mostly I send out mails, sometime with payload other time without, then try to convince anyone that cares to listen to send money to details I will provide.