FL.ru 115k Freelance Exchange Dehashed Combolists Email:Pass Download!

Official Userlists FL.ru 115k Freelance Exchange Dehashed Combolists Email:Pass Download! Dump Date: 2018

mightydawn

Staff member
Administrator
Level ( I )
Greetings, fellow members of Leaked Databases!

mightydawn submitted a new Official Datasets:

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

FL.ru 115k Freelance Exchange Dehashed Combolists Email:Pass Download! - Reliable site of beginners and professional freelancers was breached in 2017-18 exposing 115k users.

Welcome to the Verified Combolists Section.

Verified Dehashed Combolists are cracked (dehashed) from original databases, it is only mail and plaintext password combinations for you to crack accounts with.

The largest freelance exchange in Russia and the CIS - FL.ru. Reliable site of beginners and professional freelancers was breached in around 2017-18, exposing 115k member records and we have cracked their password hash for you to download for free!

Linecount: 115k lines...​

Read more about above leaked database...

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community also a cracking forum & where you can find free leaked databases, database dumps free to download, leaked password database and compromised dehashed combolists.

MigM

Level ( I )
This is dehashed accounts only, but where can I download full list breached in 2017-18 (even with hashed passwords)?