Level ( I )
cast1llo

Level ( I )
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Wakanim​

In August 2022, the European streaming service

Wakanim​

In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.

Breach date: 28 August 2022
Date added to HIBP: 6 October 2022
Compromised accounts: 6,706,951
Compromised data: Browser user agent details, Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses, Usernames

. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.

Compromised data: Browser user agent details, Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses, User
thank you for the info

overblue

Level ( I )

Wakanim​

In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.

Compromised data: Browser user agent details, Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses, Usernames
thanks you for the leak

KaKi

Banned

Level ( I )
-=Stripped Content=-

Wakanim​

thanks for sharing the infos, it helps.

Xhmmmng

Level ( I )
-=Stripped Content=-

Wakanim​

Was looking for it, thank you