Cracking Tutorials Cracking Guides PAID FREEBIES,TOOLS AND HQ TIPS

shultsj

Level ( I )
PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE,IT ONLY TAKES YOU A MOMENT,BUT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE GUIDES LIKE THIS!It took me a shit ton of time to write this XD

Table of contents:
  • Introduction to cracking
  • Recommended tools
  • Prerequisites(Proxies,combos,rdp,etc)
  • How to make your own HQ combos
  • Start to crack
  • How to profit from cracking
  • Useful tips+Conclusion

Hidden Content

Cracking guide by SistineXD

What is Cracking?

Cracking is basically logging into accounts using bots which then checking for valid logins and returning these login details back into a text file. In more advanced cases, a capture is included along with the accounts, such as subscription expiry dates, attached payment methods etc.

Recommended tools:

Few things to begin with. Personally,I use silverbullet the most.Its fast and supports most proxy protocols. Most importantly, its free and open sourced. This means you can modify the settings inside with ease.It includes a clean GUI interface as well. There are other paid checkers out there, but I wont go into details into them, since we are looking to crack for FREE. For now, we will stick to this.

The latest version of Silverbullet can be found here(click me)

Prerequisites:

First off,we are going to need configs. You can find them here

Configs are the main essence of Silverbullet, as it enables the program to work. Configs can range from simple Crunchyroll configs to advanced Netflix and Yahoo configs, and advancing further to paypal configs and more. However, keep in mind that the more advanced the config is, the more likely the need for more HQ proxies arise.

Next, we are going to need proxies. Proxies are probably the most expensive part of cracking, and the most important too. Proxies are normally saved in a IPTongueORT or IPTongueORT:USERNAMETongueASS format.There are mainly 3 types of proxies:HTTP/S,SOCKS4 AND SOCKS5.

You can either use proxies from here or from here.There are many paid proxy providers on this forum as well which provide HQ proxies.Remember,keep your target and budget in mind when purchasing proxies

Moving on to Combos.Combos are mainly database breaches/leaks that consist of EMAILTongueASSWORD or USERNAMETongueASSWORD formats.

How do I get combos?

-Dorking and using SQL injection/LFI to dump databases

-Paying for combos or editors

-Combos from here

I dont want to pay for combos!How do I get HQ combos for free?

Well,dorking and SQL injecting can get you there then.

What you need for dorking

-A parser(Preferably proxyless)

-Dorks

-Parameters,keywords,Dork Types ETC

-SQLI Dumper

Keywords and parameters determine the quality and size of the combos you yield.These are the most important stuff in dorking.

RDP

Remote Desktop Protocols,or better known as RDPs.They are important in providing full anonymity in case of federal investigations.However,the most crucial thing they provide is speed,preferably 1GBP/S.There are many good RDP providers out there,just take your time to look around so you dont get scammed or receive a shitty RDP.

Now,the part you guys have been looking for-HOW TO ACTUALLY START CRACKING

Before we start,I would like to reinforce 1 IMPORTANT FACT-Cracking is NOT for everyone!If you are not serious about cracking,DO NOT BUY PAID TOOLS OR PROXIES.At most,just use free proxies and stuff.You can lose a fuck ton of money cracking,and might not even earn a single cent.If you decide to take the risk,you have no one to blame but yourself if you make a big loss.DO NOT FALL INTO THE RABBIT HOLE OF RUINING YOUR LIFE OVER MONEY AND GREED!

With that said,lets begin.

Step 1:Launch silverbullet.Drag all the configs you have gathered into SilverBullet.v1.1.2\Configs

-Now,dont be disheartened,all hope is not lost yet!Get creative!Sell things people actually want,like Paypal,Venmo logs and stuff!These are crackable items too,you just need to invest more money into them!

With that,I leave you onto the start of your fruitful cracking journey.Remember,money isn't everything,the most important part is making friends along the journey and building lasting relationships.Take my word for it,it does not only apply to cracking.

Syed

Level ( I )
PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE,IT ONLY TAKES YOU A MOMENT,BUT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE GUIDES LIKE THIS!It took me a shit ton of time to write this XD

Table of contents:
  • Introduction to cracking
  • Recommended tools
  • Prerequisites(Proxies,combos,rdp,etc)
  • How to make your own HQ combos
  • Start to crack
  • How to profit from cracking
  • Useful tips+Conclusion

Hidden Content

Cracking guide by SistineXD

What is Cracking?

Cracking is basically logging into accounts using bots which then checking for valid logins and returning these login details back into a text file. In more advanced cases, a capture is included along with the accounts, such as subscription expiry dates, attached payment methods etc.

Recommended tools:

Few things to begin with. Personally,I use silverbullet the most.Its fast and supports most proxy protocols. Most importantly, its free and open sourced. This means you can modify the settings inside with ease.It includes a clean GUI interface as well. There are other paid checkers out there, but I wont go into details into them, since we are looking to crack for FREE. For now, we will stick to this.

The latest version of Silverbullet can be found here(click me)

Prerequisites:

First off,we are going to need configs. You can find them here

Configs are the main essence of Silverbullet, as it enables the program to work. Configs can range from simple Crunchyroll configs to advanced Netflix and Yahoo configs, and advancing further to paypal configs and more. However, keep in mind that the more advanced the config is, the more likely the need for more HQ proxies arise.

Next, we are going to need proxies. Proxies are probably the most expensive part of cracking, and the most important too. Proxies are normally saved in a IPTongueORT or IPTongueORT:USERNAMETongueASS format.There are mainly 3 types of proxies:HTTP/S,SOCKS4 AND SOCKS5.

You can either use proxies from here or from here.There are many paid proxy providers on this forum as well which provide HQ proxies.Remember,keep your target and budget in mind when purchasing proxies

Moving on to Combos.Combos are mainly database breaches/leaks that consist of EMAILTongueASSWORD or USERNAMETongueASSWORD formats.

How do I get combos?

-Dorking and using SQL injection/LFI to dump databases

-Paying for combos or editors

-Combos from here

I dont want to pay for combos!How do I get HQ combos for free?

Well,dorking and SQL injecting can get you there then.

What you need for dorking

-A parser(Preferably proxyless)

-Dorks

-Parameters,keywords,Dork Types ETC

-SQLI Dumper

Keywords and parameters determine the quality and size of the combos you yield.These are the most important stuff in dorking.

RDP

Remote Desktop Protocols,or better known as RDPs.They are important in providing full anonymity in case of federal investigations.However,the most crucial thing they provide is speed,preferably 1GBP/S.There are many good RDP providers out there,just take your time to look around so you dont get scammed or receive a shitty RDP.

Now,the part you guys have been looking for-HOW TO ACTUALLY START CRACKING

Before we start,I would like to reinforce 1 IMPORTANT FACT-Cracking is NOT for everyone!If you are not serious about cracking,DO NOT BUY PAID TOOLS OR PROXIES.At most,just use free proxies and stuff.You can lose a fuck ton of money cracking,and might not even earn a single cent.If you decide to take the risk,you have no one to blame but yourself if you make a big loss.DO NOT FALL INTO THE RABBIT HOLE OF RUINING YOUR LIFE OVER MONEY AND GREED!

With that said,lets begin.

Step 1:Launch silverbullet.Drag all the configs you have gathered into SilverBullet.v1.1.2\Configs

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

-Now,dont be disheartened,all hope is not lost yet!Get creative!Sell things people actually want,like Paypal,Venmo logs and stuff!These are crackable items too,you just need to invest more money into them!

With that,I leave you onto the start of your fruitful cracking journey.Remember,money isn't everything,the most important part is making friends along the journey and building lasting relationships.Take my word for it,it does not only apply to cracking.
hi