Mail:Pass 49 Million Dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database

Deleted User

Level ( I )

Today I am here to share with you a dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database with over 49kk records in email:pass format. It is not mine but it was very difficult for me to get it and that is why I am providing it to you.
Enjoy.
Size compressed: 511.89 MB
Size decompressed: 1.5 GB

mronefifty

Level ( I )
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Today I am here to share with you a dehashed version of the myfitnesspal database with over 49kk records in email:pass format. It is not mine but it was very difficult for me to get it and that is why I am providing it to you.
Enjoy.
amazing brother, you are phenomenon

skeltonmoppy

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
Interesting, different from the original?

Bigseller7

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
this is very nice thanks

SomeUser5648

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
thank you for the sharing this data base with us

canadafor

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
gj man, thx

helloml123

Level ( I )

Enjoy.
great job getting this