400M Linkedin Scrapped Data Leaked Download!

Official Datasets 400M Linkedin Scrapped Data Leaked Download! Scrapped Date: 2021

roy85

Level ( I )
baz00ka submitted a new Official Datasets:

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

400M Linkedin Scrapped Data Leaked Download! - 200GB compressed (Split into separate 300MB archives), 1.4TB uncompressed Linkedin Scrapped Data.

Read more about above Official Datasets...

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community.
wonder how does this work?

TheBlackHat

Level ( I )

That section will file all the datasets we have checked as "Official" meaning they are confirmed by an admin and kept online in server.

400M Linkedin Scrapped Data Leaked Download! - 200GB compressed (Split into separate 300MB archives), 1.4TB uncompressed Linkedin Scrapped Data.

LeakedDatabases.com is the most exclusive and well known leaked databases and marketplace community.
thanks men this is amazing

geos777

Level ( I )

thanks for share

valentinbvro

Level ( I )

great share mann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geos777

Level ( I )

Very good information man(y)(y)(y)

N1lkds19L

Level ( I )

Looks like an awesome dataset.

KA21

Level ( I )
I sent a message to Mighty and he gave me the link to Facebook download not the Linkedin Download. I am still waiting for him to give me the download